Federated Search – All the medical Access products that you subscribe to will be organized into one federated collection, eliminating the need to search across multiple sites. Finding information from more than 180 titles, including Harrison’s, CMDT, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, and more will be easier and faster, giving you more time to dedicate to patients, research, or studies.
Greater Personalization – Access saved content, quizzes, and more, across all subscriptions using your MyAccess profile.
Log In Remotely Using Just Your MyAccess Profile– No VPNs or extra logins required! Simply complete a MyAccess profile while logged in to your institutional subscription to access our content whenever and wherever you are.
Responsive Design for Mobile – The browser automatically adapts to the device being used, ensuring a great viewing experience no matter what device is used.
Unlock a Higher Level of Functionality with a MyAccess Profile
Sign up for and complete a MyAccess profile by logging into your institution’s subscription and clicking on your institution name in the upper right-hand corner.
1 – Click Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
2 – Click “Don’t have a MyAccess profile,” and fill in the form. It’s that easy!
- Gain remote access to your subscribed site(s) using just your MyAccess profile credentials. No extra logins or VPNs required.
- Access Self-Assessment to create and save practice tests
- Save chapters, cases, videos, images and tables to your Favorites
- View recently viewed content
- Download multiple images directly to PowerPoint
- Log in to gain and track CME credits